Drug camp is a new dynamic persistent multiplayer game under development by indie developer Rocten. Make sure you check out drugcamp.com too!
The game plays something like a flexible perpetual tower defense game, were you must protect and manage your illegal farm in intense multiplayer top down 2D action.
The game's not available yet but stay tuned! This is our official development blog!
0.60a closed out!
So, it seems 0.60a contains less bugs than the previous version which makes it an official release!
But beware, this release contains lots of reworked things on the server side, so really strange stuff can potentially happen.. Or it might just work better than anything we’ve put out there. We’ll see, but please tell us!
- Really good progress on buying lives and upgrading to a larger level for real money (it’s just not enabled/visible yet..)
- Chat was disabled after entering a camp via allies screen (use enter to chat)
- Fixed a dangerous bug in the login that could cause interesting random disobedience.
- Added particle effects when plants are fully grown or close to fully grown.
- Added information about the current total amount of money held in the current harvest.
- Wrong and hard to see color of low lives/ammo count fixed.
- A player without any weapon now animates correctly.
- A lot of refactoring in server side to improve stability and fix issues with higher player activity.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a glitched list of camps to appear at wrong places in game.
- Fixed a problem with server selector when a server in the list is down.
- Fixed an overflow in camp ranking comparison, making it impossible to attack a high ranked camp.